Thursday 24 October 2013

Shampoo bars

A few days ago I realised that I only had 1 bar of Chagrin Valley Nettle shampoo and 1/2 bar of Rosemary Lavender left. With my hair, 1 bar typically lasts for 8 washes. This means that I have approximately 12 washes left before I'm out of shampoo bars. I usually wash every 3-4 days, or whenever I feel like it. Let's just make it easy and say twice a week. 12 washes, 2 per week means that my shampoo bars will last for 6 weeks. 

I order my shampoo bars online, because no shops here carry the sort of super fancy, natural, chemical-free stuff I like to cleanse my hair with. Since these things come from abroad, shipping could take some time. I'm also a very lazy and forgetful person. If I don't act quickly, there's a risk that I may run out of shampoo bars!

This is why I decided to spend $49,95 on shampoo bars from SweetCreekHerbs. Well, half of that was shipping, but it was still quite a bit of money spent on shampoo. But! This was a package deal of 5 shampoo bars, so I actually saved money! And with 5 shampoo bars, I should have enough to wash my hair twice a week for 15 weeks. These bars are a little bit smaller than the bars from Chagrin Valley, so each bar lasts for about 6 washes.

I think I have justified my crazy spending sufficiently. Here's a random picture of me and a parrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment