Monday 16 December 2013

Winter Swap

I participated in the Winter Swap on TLHC, and my gift arrived today. It came all the way from Canada, and it arrived in style.
I LOVE this box!

Here's a group picture of the gifts I got. The wrapping paper is so gorgeous!

Here's a close-up of the card I got. I love aurora borealis! Inside was a sweet message from my gifter, FB.

The first gift contained two packets of liquorice, my favourite candy. Both are delicious, and I'm trying really hard not to devour it all right away! =D

Chai tea, another favourite of mine. I've had a cup already, and it was excellent!

I got a beautiful cat ornament. It was so hard to get a good shot, and my picture doesn't do it justice at all. It's absolutely gorgeous in person!

Purple arm-warmers, handmade by FB. I'm wearing them right now, and they are very soft and comfortable. Purple is my favourite colour! I also got a Tree of Life necklace, which I'm wearing as well. Both items are perfect!

A leaf-shaped plate and a facial soap. The soap smells absolutely amazing, and orange is one of my favourite scents. I'm always obsessed with oranges during the winter.

Decorative purple rocks to put on the plate, and a purple snowflake ornament. Purple!! =D


Last, but not least, a gorgeous stick from Nightblooming! This is from FB's own collection, which makes it even more special for me. I adore it, and it's plenty long enough to join me to knee length and beyond. =D

Thank you so much, FB! The gifts are amazing, and I love all of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment