Saturday 25 January 2014

Creme

My Pink and Lite Lavender Silkys have arrived. Unfortunately I haven't had time to pick them up at the post office yet. To be completely honest, I'm dreading it, because both packages got horrible custom and handling fees. I could buy two more ficcares for the money I have to pay to get those clips home. Urrgh! Sometimes I hate online shopping.. 
I also ended up buying two sticks from EmergentGlassworks, one Teal Rose stick and a Single Stalk Rose. Don't ask me why, I'm not supposed to buy more toys at the moment. There are still a few Silky ficcares left on my 'Want' list, and with the Lotuses and Jewels coming out later this year (hopefully), I should start saving up money already. February isn't far away either, which means that there will be a new Flexi of the Month that I might need. Oh dear.

I'm increasingly enamored with the Creme Silky. Such a pretty, elegant piece. I've worn it two days in a row. Here it is in a disc bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment