Wednesday 16 July 2014

Drowning in hair

I did a sectioned bun with one of my XL flexi-8s today, and.. it's almost too small. Granted, the sections I took out weren't that big, but this flexi could hold all of my hair a few months ago. ALL OF IT. And now it's drowning in a sectioned bun. When did this happen? I didn't think I'd "outgrow" the XL so soon. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Does this mean that I'll have to use the XXL if I want to make a regular nautilus bun? Will that be neck-breakingly heavy? Do I really want to find out? How come I have 3 tangle teezers and none of them are clean? Do I need another one? (yeeeeees!) So many questions! 

My last posts have been very short and fairly pointless, but don't worry, something more interesting is coming soon.. A new First Impression post! I tried a new product today and I'm very excited about it. 

http://a-kid-at-heart.deviantart.com/art/Flowering-Vine-294838635

Oh sweet Flexi-8, how comfortable and gloriously beautiful you are! I feel like I may be going on a flexi-8 binge again soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment