Friday 14 November 2014

Chop chop

I'm finally done with the written exams, and now I've only got a practical exam left. I feel like the exams went pretty well, but definitely not as good as I would have liked. I'll find out the results in a few weeks. If I'm really unhappy with the grades, I can try again in a year, so it's not the end of the world.

In hair related news, I cut my hair today. I had reached classic when stretched, and now it's back to tailbone. My ends were so tangly, ratty and awful that combing was a nightmare, and it was such a struggle to put my hair up because the buns had become so heavy. Almost every updo pulled and was uncomfortable. I'm much happier with my hair now, I just need to buy some new hair scissors to even up the hemline and add layers. I purchased a pair of scissors this week, but it turns out they were completely useless. It felt like I was trying to cut fabric with paper scissors! It was damn near impossible to cut evenly, and I feel like all the hairs are going to get split ends from that cut. It was really awful. :( I'm sure I can fix the damage with another trim and a lot of s&d though.

My original plan was to cut back to hip+, but I'm very happy I decided to not cut that much. My hair is still long enough to do my favourite bun, the figure 8. It's more explody than usual, but holds well with a Ficcare.
Before the cut:

After the cut:

No comments:

Post a Comment