Monday 23 March 2015

Messy bun and other things

Smashed my hair into a big, messy bun and clamped it down with two Ficcares today. I had to put it up somehow, and I ended up with this. It's very comfortable, and I'll definitely try to recreate it tomorrow. 

In other news, I only have one week left of my nursing home internship! Can't believe I'm almost done, these last 7 weeks have gone incredibly fast. I've learned a lot and I've had so much fun there. I'm a bit sad that this is my last week, but at the same time, it's going to be great to get back to school after the easter break. I'm ready to do some hardcore studying to prepare for my exam in june. June is still far away, but I have two enormous books about diseases and medical conditions that I need to read and learn, and I also have a ton of other assignments and projects at school. I think I'll be pretty exhausted by the time this semester is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment